HP Pro x2 612
Versatility. Security. Serviceability.
The versatile HP Pro x2 design strikes the right balance of mobility, durability, and security in a device that is designed to last. Ideal for challenging environments, this versatile detachable PC lets you work
the way you want.
Designed for versatility
Protect against BIOS attacks with HP Sure Start Gen3.1
A built-in smart card reader and NFC2 sensor for additional security.
Removable SSD and HP security software provide additional safeguards.
Delighting users, helping IT
Performance to get the job done
1. Available on HP Pro and Elite x2 products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
2. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
3. Serviceable by HP Support, HP Certified technicians, HP Authorized Service Providers or participants in HP’s Self Maintainer program. See partner.hp.com/SMprogram.
4. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See www.windows.com.
5. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
6. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
7. MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
8. HP Care Services are optional. Service levels and response times for HP Care Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.